geminicgi shares his custom scripts, most of which wrap commonly used UI steps for the purpose of hotkey binding. The scripts can also be accessed using the provided popup menu. Quoted from geminicgi's si-community thread:
- The selected action clips can be applied to models which they stored from.
- Jumping by 5 Frames on the Timeline
- I really don't remember what I used it for.. :) Maybe one can use it..
-Nice tool for capturing fast to a folder structure ( _Captures ) in your project. A Note for it you can hide the PPG view by call the script again..
- Select an image clip in the xsi explorer and call this script. Useful for setting the grid from the resolution of the image..
- Select a model and then select a pass(es) it creates a partition for it.. Sorry this tool is not ready. And maybe won't be.. :(
- Select a point, object, cluster, etc. and create a null for it.. Similar like create transform group.
- If you create a mesh with Cuve To Mesh it creates one mesh only, this creates separated meshes..
- Tools for creating tubes from curves more than one.
- If you find hard to move something in space by a small amount of value. Use this. Tools for decreasing the transform increment easily by steps. It show small signs '+-' at the corner of views. It should be assigned to a keyboard shortcut to call it fast.
- Deleting all material from the scene.
- Deleting all unused sources.
- Exporting the selected mesh, model automatically ( without any dialog ) to a folder named from the scene itself ( without version number) for easier to find and load to other apps.
( CTRL+E ) The most used by me. Depending on the selection, exports Selected Actions, operators from stack, Shader, Passes to dspreset and to Fusion Settings, models to Project Model folder and dfmo (I used it so long ago) .. maybe Digital Fusion motion path was this format. The easiest thing is every export is one key press. It should be assigned to a keyboard shortcut to call it fast.
local backup: GM_ScriptBrowser_1_01.xsiaddon